Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dancing queen


Last week as Brad and I walked Luna, we found this dance/pilates studio. I went in and spoke to the lady and last week on Tuesday I had my first ballet class!! It was amazing, I loved every minute of it, it's really hard work and also fun!! On Thursday my friend and I tried Pilates. Yesterday I had my 2nd ballet lesson, I learnt some ballet moves and had a great workout. It's so nice having something here where I can be independent and do something I really enjoy doing. It makes such a difference to my week and is helping me sleep better too because I am being active!

Anyways just wanted to share how happy this has made me :) Our next team arrives tomorrow so we are going to be busy busy for the next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Now you just have to convince Brad to take some ballet lessons with you. Can't you just see him prancing around in tights?